player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: Tools that change the way we think

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tools that change the way we think

The use of internet has helped to broaden my learning. With internet, media &/or technology you are able to learn & do so many more things then before. In a way these things have taken over the world & our individual lives. I feel like most people put their lives. I feel like most people put their time & energy mainly concentrating on technology. Sometimes it is hard for me to focus b/c of the many notifications (distractions) I get. Those who did not have technology were able to survive w/o it & I believe were more efficient. Although they didn't have access to the tools we offer now. Now I basically have access to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment