player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: IF I JUST HAD MORE TIME

Sunday, October 13, 2013

IF I JUST HAD MORE TIME

I believe (hope) that I did exceptionally well on this midterm. If not I can only better myself in preparation for our final exam. I was able to grasp the general concept of the Canterbury Tales, it was just a matter of writing as fast as I was able to think. I'm pretty sure my thoughts and ideas were scattered throughout the essay and I didn't utilize enough vocabulary words to gain extra points. If I were given enough time I would have written an outline for my essay. As for the vocabulary, I believe I wrote just under 30 words? That is ridiculous to me. I knew just about every word, I felt prepared to tackle this midterm head on. Then I looked down at my blank piece of paper and my mind went blank. But once I thought of a word everything came pouring out. I had to give up thinking of more words to write down because I was short for time. I had more time I would written more vocabulary and written more words down.

No comments:

Post a Comment