player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

I value learning so much, in fact I love to learn. Though when it comes to my school curriculum I hardly gain any useful knowledge. I have hardly any choice of the matter in what I learn in other classes, but for this class I plan on taking part in what I learn. I plan on making every learning experience from here on out valuable. I WILL input my thoughts and ideas in my curriculum. My learning will become broad and not one sided. I will question why, when, where and how. If it does not have any of these things it does not pertain any value to me and certainly not be utilized in the long run.

I am not limited to only these things, but open to other ideas of learning and of challenging to gain better insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment