player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: THE TIME OF MY LIFE

Sunday, February 2, 2014

THE TIME OF MY LIFE

When I came into the classroom I asked my classmates what I had missed the day before b/c I was absent & sick. Erica & Izamar attempted to inform me of all they knew of "free play" & Derrida. It was easy to understand it for the most part, but we had barely scratched the surface. Then we continued to discuss the most efficient ways to take notes, even though not every form of note-taking works for everyone. As we began to touch on Derrida, the substitute gave us insight of what he knew & his teachings. I came to the conclusion that Derrida's philosophy was a circumlocution of sorts. It was very dense & confusing, so I hope to have a clear understanding when we return to class this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment