player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: FINALLY DONE APPLYING TO COLLEGES (sorta)

Friday, November 29, 2013

FINALLY DONE APPLYING TO COLLEGES (sorta)

My entire life has led up to this moment. All the constant stress, nagging, & work load has prepared me for college. I'm glad I got to submit my UC applications to UCLA, UCRiverside, UCSD, & UCSC on Wednesday! I was so sick & tired of these college applications, but now they are submitted. There is no turning back for me. I was (luckily) able to submit my CSU applications to Fullerton, LA, Sonoma, & Long Beach State back in October.

The only reason why I waited so long to submit was because I had difficulty writing my personal statements, just like I do with whatever I write. My writing never seems good enough & I just feel like it can get better. I just don't know how to make it better. But I just had to stop over thinking it & just submit.

Now I just have to submit to Cal Lutheran & I will be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment