player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: What's In This For Me?

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What's In This For Me?

This semester I plan on improving my overall work ethic in order for me to improve substantially in this course. I want to be perform at my best and be able to recognize the hard work as the best that I can do. Not just "passable". I need to discover that balance between everything I need to do and want to do in order for me to be successful this last semester. These are my goals that I hope to accomplish for school.

As for everything else, I want to improve on becoming a more caring and passionate person. I don't want to "half-ass" things anymore. I want to aid others and make a difference in my community. I want to make my mark this last semester of my high school career. I want to be remembered for all of the good things I accomplished and not of the mistakes I made along the way. Ultimately I want to be someone I can be proud of, I want to be my own anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment