player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: HACKING MY EDUCATION

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HACKING MY EDUCATION

"FOLLOW YOUR BLISS"

WHAT DO I MEAN BY HACKING?
-Redesigning

WHAT DO I WANT TO KNOW IN JUNE THAT I DON'T KNOW NOW?
-I want to be able to know how to depend on myself, rather than others. In June I will be turning 18, a huge stepping stone into "adulthood". Presently I want to feel emotionally & physically prepared to be on my own. I do not feel 17 & won't actually feel my age until my next birthday. I need to be prepared for the unexpected outcomes of my new life that is rapidly approaching.

WHAT SKILLS DO I WANT TO DEMONSTRATE ON MY BLOG OR ONLINE MEDIA?
-I want to be able to present that I can analyze & clearly present my ideas, thoughts, etc. I want readers of my work or assignments to understand my P.O.V. To show that I am capable of depth & simplicity. Overall I want to demonstrate my skills as well-rounded.

WHAT EXPERIENCES DO I WANT TO HAVE AS A RESULT?
-I crave knowledge & acceptance. Everything that I plan on pursuing will have a different outcome then I currently expect. I want to experience the good & the bad. The bad b/c there will come a lesson that I will build off of. The good so that I can always remember that not everything turns to shit. I want to experience everything as humanly possible.

WHO DO I NEED IN MY NETWORK?
-Peers, Public, Professionals (Experts)

No comments:

Post a Comment