player playlist Miranda Gomez's AP Lit Comp Blog: REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1. Factors that may affect me at this point in time are that I am currently moving, so I may not be able to complete all my assigned work given that day or that I will not always have access to the internet to post assignments on the blog. Though I will try my absolute best to complete and post it the next day.
2. The best learning experience that changed me was back in my sophomore year of high school. It was in Mrs. Byrne's honors class. She had our class create our first blogs. We didn't know what to expect and how much it would affect us. We were all interconnected, able to get ideas on different topics, and have intellectual discussions. It was new and exciting.  Having our blogs opened a world of possibilities for learning.
3. I am excited to learn from a different perspective, namely from this blogger. During my sophomore year we didn't utilize our blog as much as we have so far in this particular class, so this year I hope take more out of it. Some concerns I have are keeping up with the work load. So many assignments are given at once and it becomes overwhelming for me. I start to stress out, over think my assignment, and overestimate my ability to complete my work. Only on few occasions have I received these anxiety attacks, but this year I hope to keep the attacks down to 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment